The Elitra Difference
Our mission in creating the Elitra Exam was to combine the best possible medical/clinical experience along with a 5+ star patient experience.
Here is a list of key items that differentiate Elitra Health from other national and international exam centers:
- Elitra Exam: The Elitra exam goes well beyond a standard physical exam and includes advanced testing in its core exam that is not included in many other executive exam programs (blood work, imaging, cognitive assessment, nutrition counseling, exercise physiological assessment, and more).
- Additional Testing Options: To make appointments as convenient and efficient as possible, Elitra offers a list of additional testing options that can be completed on the same day and at the same facility should a patient have specific concerns that need to be addressed. Additional testing options include – advanced genome testing, sleep apnea testing, food sensitivity testing, STD panels, advanced imaging, travel immunizations, and much more.
- Time with MD: We only schedule 2-3 appointments per doctor team per day. Patients have the option to spend unrushed time with their clinical team to ask, answer, and review anything that is on their mind and all of our patients take advantage – the average time spend with our MDs is 2+ hours.
- Complete coordination of follow up care: Many executive exam providers view their role with patients as a one-time or once per year touch point to provide a “snapshot of their health.” At Elitra, we hand hold the entire post exam coordination of care and through our Mount Sinai alliance provide our patients with preferred access to appointments at the top NYC specialists when/if it is required.
- Same day results: Unlike many other executive exam centers across the US, we strongly believe that reviewing all results (including lab and radiology) right at the end of the exam with the physician provides the greatest impact and the best venue for questions and discussion. This is part of the extensive time we allow during our exams mentioned above.
- White Glove Service: One of our key differentiators is the quality of service that we provide through every step of the exam process – from scheduling an exam, through the exam prep and the exam experience itself, followed through with the coordination and assistance for anything that is required post exam. Our concierge and clinical staff are all hand selected and trained to provide a true 5-star patient experience and the feedback and referrals that we receive from our patients on a daily basis is a testament to the quality of the offering and the dedication of our team.